Happy new year !





Dear supporters,

I wanted to wish you a fantastic 2012, hoping that you are recovering well from the festive season.

I also wanted to thank you very much for all the love and support I've received from all of you in 2011.  My eternal gratitude also goes to the artists who have granted me their time to answer my interviews, brands  that have approached me for partnerships, the online and print publications that published something about Art is Alive and everyone who sent me their picture for the "I love Art is Alive gallery".

Without an audience or followers, I would have stopped this blog a long time ago but guess what? in 2012, Art is Alive will celebrate its 5th anniversary with more art, fashion, architecture and design features ! This is an exciting time and I look forward to the challenges of the new year.

Please stay connected with me on Twitter, Facebook, here, and do get in touch with me to suggest anything you feel suitable: nicolas.smirnoff@gmail.com

Thank you again and happy new year !
- Nicolas Smirnoff -


(Yes this is me with Helena Christensen, one of the highlights of 2011 for Art is Alive)