Viktor & Rolf - Fairy Tales


Needless to say that Viktor&Rolf are some of my favourite fashion designers ever. What impresses me the most is the innovative and artistic approach. I've always praised them in the past and invite you to read again my previous post (link here) which was actually shared with them, at the time it was written. They sent me their best regards after reading my comments.

One of the designers' new creative initiative, setting their artistic reputation to another level is their brand-new book called "Fairy Tales". The book features tales of the pampered Princess Giselle in The Golden Dress; of Princess Shanilla in The Fifth Perfume Bottle and of the transformational magic behind Flowerbomb.



The perfect Christmas present and an immersion into the pink and positively weird world of V&R!