Lou Reed: 'The music I've done with Metallica is the best thing done by anyone, ever'




I really like the cover of "Lulu", the album released by Lou Reed and Metallica.

 "In Lulu, Reed reaches back to the depiction of women from an era when uninhibited sexuality demanded punishment, usually through death or the onset of madness. Wilson suggested otherwise, but Reed looked to Louise Brooks's portrayal of Lulu in the 1929 film Pandora's Box. He looked, too, at Marlene Dietrich's Lola in The Blue Angel – the ultimate femme fatale, who leads Professor Rath into a sexually induced madness, in which he crows like a cockerel. "I never forgot that image," Reed says." said the Guardian.


 I think this visual is beautiful. 


 Reed said: "The version of the Lulu music I did with Metallica is awe inspiring. It’s maybe the best thing done by anyone, ever. It could create another planetary system. I’m not joking, and I’m not being egotistical." 



I look forward to listening to it...